Munich, January 8, 2019 – Blättchen & Partner advised the Wittur management on the successful entry of the Canadian investor The Public Pension Investment Board. The Canadian pension fund The Public Sector Pension Investment Board (“PSP Investments”) has acquired a 32% stake in the elevator parts manufacturer Wittur. Blättchen & Partner advised the Wittur management in the transaction. Wittur is an independent elevator component manufacturer. Its product range includes a wide range of components for the manufacture and procurement of new elevators and for the modernization of existing elevators. The Group currently employs around 4,600 people and operates in more than 50 countries. Wittur is majority-owned by various funds managed by Bain Capital Private Equity. PSP Investments is one of Canada’s largest pension funds with net assets of approximately EUR 103 billion (as at 30 September 2018). It manages a diversified global portfolio across 75 industries and more than 100 countries. PSP Investments intends to consistently pursue its international expansion strategy with the proven Wittur management. Blättchen & Partner advised the Wittur management on the transaction with Prof. Alexander Götz.
- Blättchen & Partner gratuliert Atheneum zur abgeschlossenen Finanzierungsrunde in Höhe von 150 Mio. US-Dollar
- M&A LEHRGANG 2021 | LIVE und ONLINE
- Blättchen & Partner hat das Management der Laborkette Amedes beim Verkauf an den Pensionsfonds Omers Infrastructure, Goldman Sachs Asset Management und AXA IM Alts beraten
- Neuemissionen 1. Halbjahr 2021
- Blättchen & Partner berät das Management der Rodenstock Gruppe beim Verkauf an Apax Partners